Sunday, January 30, 2022

What is the history behind republic day 30/01/2022

 What is the history behind republic day

On the occasion of republic day, my class teacher asked me to host special assembly. I made a few points which didn’t relate to republic day much.

 The day before republic day, my dad read my script and said to add few points which is actually the reason to celebrate to republic day. He said the real history behind the occasion of republic day which I have neither heard from anyone nor studied in any history books.

 “Inquilab zindabad “purna swaraj”. This is what my father said and gave me a task to collect information on these 2 slogans. So this is what I found : Hazrat mohani was the one who came up with the slogan “ inquilab zindabad” which means long live the revolution in the year 1921”. He was an Indian activist and a freedom fighter of independence movement and a notable poet of Urdu language. He was the first one to demand purna  swaraj(complete independence) from the British raj in the year  1921. Later the same slogan was proclaimed by Jawarhalal Nehru on 26th of January 1930 which is now celebrated as republic day.

 On the special assembly I narrated the story behind republic day and everyone especially my class teacher appreciated me for giving the nutshell of the history behind such a great day.

FASILA ASHAK

XI

IIS Jubail, KSA.

2 comments:

Jamal Mohideen said...

Mashaallah Congrats

Unknown said...

MashaaAllah. Great to see. May Allah increase your knowledge

மது குடிக்கும் 100 இந்தியர்களில் 13 பேர் தமிழர்கள்

13% குடிகாரர்களை கொண்ட தமிழகம் தமிழகத்தில் உத்தேசமாக 2.2 கோடிப் பேர் மதுப்பழக்கம் உள்ளவர்களாக இருக்கிறார்கள் . இவர்களில் 75% பேர் ...